To submit the DSConline please follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to“Distributors Corner” on AMFI website & select Online Registration & Renewal of ARN & EUIN module.
2. Log In with your existing log-in & password.
3. Click on the ‘Update Profile’ button
4. Choose the ‘Self Declaration’ icon
5. Select the mode of DSC submission as ‘OTP’ mode and click the ‘Next’ button.
6. Once the Self-Declaration contents are displayed up on the screen, click on the check o box against each paragraph and click the ‘Generate OTP’ button atthe end of the page.
(You will receive an OTP in your registered mobile number AND the registered email address )
7. Enter BOTH the OTPs sent to your registered email id. and the registered mobile number inthe relevant boxes and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
On successful submission of correct OTP, you will see the message “Annual Self-Declarationform submitted successfully” appearing on the screen indicating that theDSC for has been submitted successfully.
If you have not activated your log-in credentials so far, please send an email request from your registered email id. to email@example.com for activating the same. CAMS will send you an email back with a link to activate your log-in credentials. You need to click on the link and follow the steps to activate your log-in credentials.
While the annual DSC for the FY 2021-22 needs to be submitted to by June 30, 2022, you are advised to submit the same at the earliest without waiting for the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
In case you have any queries or need any further clarifications, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.